The time of the year is upon us when we get ready to start pickin’. Not just our fresh strawberries, cherries, or blueberries—but some good old-fashioned bluegrass!
Our annual Live Bluegrass Weekends are returning in May, and we couldn’t be more excited. You’ll be able to come out to the market to hear some of the best bluegrass music our region has to offer, all while you shop, pick fresh fruit, or simply relax in the warm sun with the family!
As always, we invite you to bring your own lawn chairs, and enjoy some free entertainment. Our Bluegrass Weekends kick off on May 26 with Ernie Bradley & The Grassy Ridge!
Other performances and dates are:
- May 27 – Stoney Creek Bluegrass
- June 23 & 24 – Ernie Bradley & The Grassy Ridge
- June 30 – Copper Canyon Bluegrass
- July 1 – Stoney Creek Bluegrass
- July 28 – Copper Canyon Bluegrass
- July 29 – Ernie Bradley & The Grassy Ridge
- August 25 & 26 – Ernie Bradley & The Grassy Ridge
- October 27 – Stoney Creek Bluegrass
- October 28 – Ernie Bradley & The Grassy Ridge
Each date runs from 11am to 4pm.
Plan to come out each weekend to hear live music, enjoy delicious food, and shop for local, farm-fresh goodies. The Martinsburg Lions Club will also have their food booth open these days, so be sure to grab a hot dog and support a great local organization!
We hope to see you out in the country for some pickin’ at Orr’s Farm Market this summer!!
To see a complete listing of our 2018 events, click here.