On Site Photography
A growing attraction at our farm is the blooming of our peach and apple trees. The hills of the Arden area surrounding our market will be colored like a patchwork quilt. How lucky we are to be able to surround ourselves in such views. We’d like to be able to continue allowing the community to photograph on site. That will depend on how the visitors to our property follow the attached guidelines this season. Please pay special attention to hours and locations you are allowed to use. Also, please be careful to park fully off the road as that was an issue in 2019. Keep all children safely away from the road.
Each year more and more photographers ask to use our grounds for their backdrops. While we welcome you to enjoy our surroundings, here are the guidelines we ask you to follow.
Photography on the Premises or Orchards:
Hours 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
- Photos are allowed on Orr Drive (the stretch between the farm market and Arden Nollville Rd.) only. There are other farms adjoining ours, and this is the only way we can ensure you are on our property.
- Photos may be taken in the field across from the market (By the Green Truck) .
- Please be advised that traffic can be heavy some days on this road, and you’ll need to use caution and pull off the road completely. Keep an eye on young children! Please ensure traffic may get through by pully off the road fully.
- Do not drive into the orchards. Just pull fully into the grass along the road. This is a working orchard and there are tractors and other operations going on. Also we are putting signage up next to an additional parking lot on Arden Nollville Rd.
- Do not block our hay wagon path for our Barnyard hayrides.
- Leave our trees and property as you found it, taking any trash with you.
- Please do not allow children to hang on branches or break trees.
- Thank you for your help with this so we may continue to allow photographers on our farm property. We want everyone to enjoy the beauty of our farm. Please tag us in your photos!
George S. Orr & Sons/ DBA Orr’s Farm Market is not responsible for any accidents on our property. Please use caution and discretion.
Feb 20, 2021