Coming up with social distancing dates this fall may not be easy, but we are here to help. We came up with some of our favorite activities that you can do while staying safe.
Here are 5 fall date ideas:
- Go to a pumpkin patch and then carve the pumpkins. Going to a pumpkin patch gives you a great opportunity to take cute couple pictures and find the perfect pumpkin! Or maybe you already found them? Then once you get home nothing says I love you like a handful of pumpkin guts.
- Go on a nice fall day hike. As the leaves begin to change and the weather gets cooler there will be opportunities to go on hikes where you won’t get sweaty and will have great fall foliage pictures to share.
- Have a scary movie marathon. Get the popcorn and candy ready then cuddle under a cozy blanket while having a scary movie marathon! Or if your partner does not like scary movies go for a fall aesthetic movie like When Harry Met Sally.
- Go on a picnic and jump in some leaves. Picnic under the changing leaves will make for a perfect date. Even if you are just in your backyard this date can be memorable. Grab a rack and make the biggest pile of leaves you can and then jump in just like you are kids!
- Bake a pie. Every fall day has a great opportunity to stay inside and bake! Harvest season offers many different opportunities for unique flavors.
If your fall date needs a pumpkin patch or fall-themed treats, we’re open Monday through Saturday 10am to 5pm and on Sundays from 10am to 4pm. Please remember that you do need to make a reservation before coming to the pumpkin patch. Stop by and we can help make your fall date special!