There’s a reason why Netflix stocks are soaring— with everyone hunkered down at home, movies and TV shows are one of our main (and only) sources of entertainment. With so much free time delegated to our couches, people are actually starting to have trouble finding good content. Well, grab your favorite snack and get comfortable because here are some recommendations that won’t disappoint.
The ’90s and early 2000s might feel as though they were just yesterday, but surprisingly, almost all of these movies are 20+ years old! These are the movies you’ll want to tell your friends about. If you’ve seen them before, don’t fret! They might have premiered the earliest, but they never get old.
- Catch Me If You Can (2002, PG-13, Netflix)
- Pleasantville (1998, PG-13, Amazon Prime Video)
- Good Will Hunting (1997, R, Hulu)
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994, R, Netflix)
- The Usual Suspects (1995, R, Amazon Prime Video)
Are you looking for a movie to bring the whole family together? Well, we know where to find ‘em. Here is a list of movies for all ages. If we’ve learned anything after watching these, it’s not to discredit a movie because of its intended audience.
- Coco (2017, PG, Disney+)
- Moana (2016, PG, Disney+)
- Matilda (1996, PG, Amazon Prime Video)
- The Parent Trap (1998, PG, Disney+)
- Sweet Home Alabama (2002, PG-13, Amazon Prime Video)
Seriously Good Series
We all have a series that we finished by binge-watching it for an entire night… or maybe that’s just us. Some of these shows are so good, you can’t bring yourself to turn them off!
- All American (Netflix)
- Stranger Things (TV-14, Netflix)
- Criminal Minds (Netflix)
- Big Little Lies (HBO)
- The Sinner, Season 1 (Netflix)
We hope you enjoy this list! If you don’t have time to make a tasty treat, pick out some of your favorites online at https://orrsfarmmarket.com/store/. We’re open from 10am to 5pm, Monday through Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.