You worked hard all winter long to be able to lose those stubborn pounds and get your body summer-ready, don’t lose it now that summer is here! This smoothie is great for a mom (or dad) on-the-go or just someone who wants to relax poolside. It is low in fat and calories, but high in protein so you will be able to fight off your cravings and keep the munching to a minimum.
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- ½ medium banana, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender in the order listed, and pulse until smooth. Serve immediately.
This smoothie is meant to be thick, so you can adjust the ice amount to meet how you like your smoothie.
Come get your fresh blueberries at Orr’s Farm Market! Our summer hours are 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday or 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sundays. Our blueberries are available to pick-your-own or are pre-picked and can be found in the market. Our blueberries are $3.29 per lb for up to 10 lbs and $3.09 per lb for 10 lbs or more. Happy picking!