Back in March, we closed our farm market to the public and quickly switched to online ordering, curbside and drive thru. We weren’t sure when we would be able to open up again and see our customers’ smiling faces. We’re happy to announce that this day has finally come – the farm market is OPEN once again!
For the time being, we have a few changes in place:
- Shortened hours due to staffing. Open Monday through Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 10-4.
- The variety of baked goods will be pared back due to our effort to do both curbside and in store sales. We’re also packaging all baked goods in our bakery, so that staff will not be handling bakery items on the sales floor.
- Pick-Your-Own is still by reservation only to help us limit our crowds and maintain social distancing throughout the day.
- No more drive thru due to floor space issues when the customers are in the store. If there is another outbreak, we may switch back to this method for a limited time to better ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- No live music dates for the month of August.
Thank you to our wonderful team for your patience, cooperation and dedication. Happiness wouldn’t grow here at Orr’s without your help! Also, a special thanks to our wonderful customers. Your support has been amazing during this time, and we truly appreciate you!
We can’t wait to see you in our market! We’re open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 5pm and Sundays from 10am to 4pm. Happiness grows here!