Halloween is looking a little different this year, but there are still tons of fun ways to celebrate! Whether your favorite part of Halloween is the candy, costumes, or movies we wanted to make sure you wouldn’t miss out on that spooky feeling this Halloween. Here are a few ideas to make Halloween special.
- Have a zoom costume contest. Zoom is a great way to connect with other friends who you can’t celebrate Halloween with. Schedule a meeting when everyone can get together and show off your costumes. You can get real fancy and have judges and prizes!
- Have a game night with Halloween themed games. Take your average game night up to the next level with the Halloween edition. Play games like candy jenga or wrap the mummy, where you see who can wrap the mummy in toilet paper first (be sure to keep the toilet paper, we do not want to wasteit!) Or bring back a classic like bobbing for apples. There are so many at-home Halloween games to try!
- Carve or paint pumpkins. A classic way to get in the Halloween spirit is to carve pumpkins. Or for something a little less messy (maybe) painting pumpkins! Decorate your house and give everyone the opportunity to be creative.
- Bake cookies and other spooky treats. Even though trick or treating may not be happening in a lot of neighborhoods you can still make sure you and your family get that sugar fix. Try making a new sweet that your whole family will love! Like Reece’s bats, candy corn cobs, or pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Find the recipes for all these treats here with Delish’s 50 Halloween treats.
- Watch a Halloween themed tv show or movie. Ending the night with a Halloween movie or tv show will put a cherry on top of the whole evening. Pick a classic like the Charlie Brown’s Halloween Special or the Adamms Family!
Halloween can still be spooky during the pandemic! Take a few of our ideas and make this Halloween one your family will remember!
If you’re short on ingredients, pumpkins or treats for this Halloween, check out our online ordering system and see what we have in stock. Please remember that you do need to make a reservation before coming to the pumpkin patch. We’re open Monday through Saturday 10am to 5pm and on Sundays from 10am to 4pm. Happy Halloween!